Friday, April 23, 2010

Thankyou God for Waking Me Up.

Here's what happened.
tomorrow, is the first midterm of my Ochem class that meets normally on TTh 8-920.
The professor lets us bring a cheat sheet. but the cheat sheet has to be got from him in the class.
So
I missed Thursday's class, which is when the 'official' cheat sheet is given to us. AND professor said you can only get the cheat sheet in class. which means you couldnt go to his office hours and ask for it.
BUT
the same class has another meeting time on MWFs.
SO, it's today. 12 oclock...
might be redundant to mention that someone upstairs was knocking on the door for 10 minutes or so in the strength that i thought the postman was knocking ours to deliver something... i dunno maybe the couples living upstairs had a fight and the girl didnt let the guy in? but AT 7 STH!!! so i was really mad coz EVEN I HAD EAR PLUGS ON I WOKE UP and i couldnt fall asleep after... the second thing i know is
the clock says 12:47? around 50.. when I woke up. alarm at 10 didnt ring at all?? or i turned it off.. no idea. oh and the class ends at 12:50 forgot to mention.
SO I RUSHED TO SCHOOL.
fyi.. the class meets at price theatre and i was driving. so i had to park then run.
2 minutes i ran. woooohooo
and I got the cheat sheet!
YEY

Wouldn't be able to get it if i wake up any later...
thanks=]

No comments:

Post a Comment