Monday, April 5, 2010

Brain got lazier. Is it me or is it the world?

Hmm
Was sitting here on my desk, watching PPstream, feeling comfy and relaxed.
Then I got aware of the fact that I use to go on Facebook a lot.
How funny, so you don't like wasting time there but the information there just keeps you clicking around. Information just forces into your brain, and to some extent, you cannot control the flowing of vast information.
Brain gets data every second involuntarily.
Stuff get stuck onto your brain automatically.
Well of course, our brain do have an unlimited capacity. It might be actually training our brains in a daily basis-a good practice. Instinctively I don't feel happy when I was on facebook. I feel happier now even though I feel like a little bored. Well the fact is even when you're on facebook it does not mean that you're occupied. I feel like I could use my brain more now. There is more time for me to plan ahead of things, while not influenced by any third party business. Isn't it pure and elegant.. haha

Sitting aside looking at how our society changed, indeed, information grown from limited to overflowing. Years ago, you could never imagine that you were able to keep on track of hundreds and thousands of friends' latest information on 1 screen. Is this a leap forward? Am I the loser of Darwin's 'survival of the fittest' if I get headaches from knowing too much unwanted information?

No comments:

Post a Comment